Friday, February 16, 2007

Al Gore owes me a set of snow tires






The last couple of days have destroyed my faith in Al Gore. I didn't put snow tires on my truck because I believed in Al Gore.

I didn't buy that coastal property in Florida because of Al Gore and Global Warming.

IF AL GORE IS READING THIS, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF HE WOULD SEND ME A SET OF SNOW TIRES.

On the plus side, I have been able to catch up on my reading. I certainly haven't had any business.

The world outside the window is all sparkly, the bush next to the window is glazed like a doughnut ...that has been gently dusted with powdered sugar...
I REALLY need to make a trip to the grocery store. I didn't stock up for the storm, the world is a sheet of ice....AND MY TRUCK DOESN'T HAVE ANY FREAKIN' SNOW TIRES!


I just got through playing with the new digital camera that Jill got for Christmas. I carried it with me while I walked to the grocery store.

It takes pretty good pictures.
Does anyones have Al Gore's email address?
I'll attach the images to the email that I'll be sending him.

;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.